TWR Canada has an exciting opportunity for a Communications Manager in our London, Ontario office. See the details below, to see if you're the next member of our team!
For missionary and international roles, please click here. To submit your resume for future consideration for other openings, please email us and be sure to outline the type of role you are looking for.
Communications Manager (Full-time)
TWR Canada is looking for a full-time Communications Manager to join our London office. This paid ministry position is responsible for managing and coordinating the full range of communications material for the organization ensuring its material and messages are consistent while upholding the organization’s mission and vision.
The Communications Manager will be responsible for the following:
Communications Management (40%)
Supervising and coordinating the work of the communications team including print, online and fundraising communications as well as maintaining and updating the communications plan.
Event Coordination & Donor Relations (50%)
Working with event coordinators, local event volunteers and office staff to ensure smooth planning, promotion and implementation for approximately 20 national events annually. Building relationships with donors through events and speaking engagements as well as engaging potential churches to make them aware of TWR Canada resources.
Budget and Administration (10%)
Including preparing and monitoring the annual communications and events budget.
Core Competencies & Qualifications:
- Has solid commitment to TWR's mission statement and doctrinal position.
- Minimum 3 years relevant managerial experience with proven success in Marketing or Communications and Journalism;
- Ability to travel away from the local office for a minimum of 50 days per year, including weekends and up to 10 days per travel event;
- Confident communicator and presenter in public speaking environments.
- Respected by peers regarding personal integrity and spiritual walk with God.
- Previous experience in a charity/ministry, or understanding of this environment is an asset
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to Gwen Telford, HR Coordinator.
Application deadline is May 8, 2017; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.