Women of Hope Blog
Read stories from listeners of TWR Women of Hope.
Nov29FriNovember 29, 2019 by the TWR Canada Team
- Filed Under:
- TWR Women of Hope Prayer Calendar
God’s Great Gift of Salvation
Click here for a printer-friendly version.
Jesus – there is salvation in no one else, for Jesus is the only one who can save us (Acts 4:12)!
This month we appeal to our Father to send forth his salvation for many nations and peoples. We cry out to God to open the eyes of the spiritually blind, to awaken those who are apathetic to the things of God, to encourage the discouraged, to save us from the bondage of fear, to enlarge our faith and set us FREE.
God’s great gift of salvation is the answer to our sin problem and separation from God. His justice demands that he punish sin, but this same justice was satisfied through the sacrificial death of Jesus on our behalf. Jesus’ death purchased forgiveness and freedom for everyone who believes.
As Paul proclaims, “He saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit” (Titus 3:5). What an amazing gift! Call out to the Lord for the salvation of your loved ones, for your prodigals, for your neighbors and friends, and for your nation.
But God doesn’t stop at saving us – he wants our relationship with him to produce a life like his, where freedom flows into every part of our lives. His Word shows us how to turn our backs on a godless, indulgent life and how to live a God-filled, God-honoring life (Titus 2:11-14).
There is power in the name of Jesus to break every chain that binds us. Give God your broken hearts and your broken relationships. Yield in obedience to him. Let his salvation flow into every area of your life – do not hold back on God – let him have all of you. We turn to our God who saves us and fills us with his joy as we submit to him.
“The Lord lives! Praise to my Rock! Exalted be God my Saviour!” Psalm 18:46
In December, we are praying for salvation. Please pray for …
- Father, would you cause the hearts of unbelievers listening to the Indonesian and Javanese Women of Hope programs not only to desire the practical health information but also to embrace the spiritual portion, in which the love of Jesus is shared?
- Thank you, God, for blessing the humble beginnings of our new Serbian prayer group. We pray that soon they will be able to broadcast Women of Hope programs there and refresh the hearts of women like rain on dry ground.
- Father, would you heal and draw to yourself every Albanian woman involved in trafficking who received Hidden Treasures programs and solar radios? We pray they would hunger to know you and find your love.
- O Lord, we ask you to call and inspire young women to participate in the TWR Women of Hope ministry in Finland. We praise you for the hundreds of men and women there who are dedicated to this ministry.
- We pray that we would not be ashamed of the gospel, for it is your powerful means of salvation for everyone who believes. Help us to both speak and live out your gospel message in our lives. (Rom. 1:16)
- Father, move in the hearts of Ukrainian Christians to adopt your desires and priorities and to be involved in reaching their communities with the saving message of Jesus Christ.
- Dear Lord, encourage Serbian women to hang on to hope despite their difficult lives and to focus on the good news of salvation and the blessings that come from seeking your eternal things.
- We pray that women in Africa would serve you alone, Father, and would teach and model this focused devotion to their children. “You shall have no other gods before me” (Exod. 20:3).
- Lord, we pray that the people of France would turn to you as the ultimate answer to their problems rather than rioting in the streets over government decisions and worrying over crops lost to hot weather and drought.
- We pray that Norwegian women would turn away from the trappings of wealth and the stress that accompanies them and would seek you first. Capture the hearts of those turning away from their Christian faith and bring them into right relationship with you.
- Father, so many Tamil village women embrace sorcery, black magic and superstitious beliefs. Would you open their blinded eyes to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and set them free!
- We ask, Lord, that you increase the number of TWR Women of Hope prayer groups in Germany and that they would be engaged in praying for and ministering to the foreigners living there.
- We pray that people would understand that we are saved by grace through faith, and this is not of ourselves or our works but is your precious gift alone, O God! (Eph. 2:8-9)
- Lord would you create sincere friendships between South Korean Christians and North Korean refugees as your children share the love of Jesus and meet the daily needs of these exiles.
- We pray for the salvation of all the women in our lives, Father, and ask that you create faith in their hearts as we bring them before you in uninterrupted intercession.
- God, we pray that men and women would yield their lives to Jesus Christ, for when they do, they become new. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! (2 Cor. 5:17)
- Reach out, Father, to the people in Finland who are searching for the foundational meaning of life; may they find you. Strengthen Christians to be strong witnesses and to walk according to your Word.
- God, we rejoice in how you are using TWR Women of Hope to reveal your love to women worldwide. Would you open even more doors for Canadian women to share about the love of Christ?
- Lord, would you bring salvation and a greater understanding of you to the Romanian women inmates who will act in or watch the TWR Women of Hope Christmas drama performed at the prison?
- God, would you establish TWR Women of Hope prayer groups from every nationality background within Sweden! Encourage and enable each group to reach out to women in Jesus’ name.
- Father, we pray that men and women would believe in Jesus, for whoever believes will not perish but have everlasting life. Thank you for your love and gift of Jesus, our Saviour. (John 3:16)
- Our eyes are on you this Christmas season, Lord, as we pray for salvation to come to unbelievers as they dwell on the story of God coming to earth in human form.
- Father, we pray for Muslim refugees in Germany to come to know Jesus as their Saviour and to engage with Women of Hope programs on the internet.
- Lord, we pray that as African women embrace your truth and surrender their lives to you alone, they would be released from their fear associated with other religious beliefs.
- Father, we pray that people would understand that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and that no one can come to you except through your Son. (John 14:6)
- Jesus, we declare that there is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved. (Acts 4:12)
- Father move in the hearts and minds of women in Switzerland so that they would love and protect their unborn children and see the value of each life you create.
- Thank you, God, for the Women of Hope listeners in Portugal. Open their eyes to see their need for you in their lives and to accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour.
- Father, you alone are our rock and our salvation, you are our fortress and we will not be shaken! (Ps. 62:2)
- Would you spiritually awaken, God, the Germans who have forgotten their Christian roots? Breathe your life into this nation.
- Father, we pray that men and women would believe in your name and receive you into their lives so that you will give them power to become your sons and daughters. (John 1:12)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used with permission. All rights reserved worldwide.