Subscribe to TWR Canada’s weekly Women of Hope email to receive daily prayer requests, updates and stories of impact from the TWR Women of Hope global ministry.View RSS Feed
Read stories from listeners of TWR Women of Hope.
Read stories from listeners of TWR Women of Hope.
Jul23FriJuly 23, 2021 By the TWR Canada Women's Ministry Team
- Filed Under:
- TWR Women of Hope Prayer Calendar
Click here for the printer-friendly version.
Click here for the July-August calendar including articles.
In August, we are praying for unity between races, sexes and peoples with a focus on reconciliation. Please pray …
- Father, comfort the families who have fled violence in Burundi and are sheltering in refugee camps. Heal the bitterness of their souls. Break the cycle of revenge, and through your love teach them to love unconditionally and forgive just as you do. (Matt. 6:12)
- God, restrictions and lockdowns during this pandemic have caused many challenges in Canadian marriages. We pray for peace and unity between couples and within families. (Matt. 5:9)
- Although Greenlanders are Danish citizens, they often experience discrimination. We pray that Danes would desire to understand Greenlanders and their culture and to accept them as equals. (Rom. 10:11-13)
- Lord, we pray that ruling political leaders in India would work toward truth, love, peace and equality in the society. We pray for “all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way." (1 Tim. 2: 2)
- May the 99 per cent of people in Japan who are unbelievers meet the Saviour, Jesus, be reconciled to God, be set free from sin, and gain true peace. (John 8:36)
- Father, the earthquakes of 2020 brought such devastation to the people of Croatia. Unify the leadership so that the restoration of destroyed buildings and relationships can move forward quickly. Thank you for the many churches that are helping to rebuild. (2 Cor. 13:11)
- Lord, strengthen the interaction and connection between Christian churches and communities operating in Finland. Help your followers understand that there are more unifying factors than distinguishing factors. (1 Pet. 3:8)
- Lord, there are deep divisions among the people of Poland. May the Women of Hope programs on forgiveness and unity reach open hearts and point listeners to you for reconciliation. (1 Cor. 1:10)
- We pray for Christian women working in ministry in Hong Kong to find refuge in you, Lord. “I will say to the LORD, ‘My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.’” (Ps. 91:2)
- Lord, during the past 15 years of war, there has been no unity in Liberia. Give the citizens strength and grace to forgive one another; bring healing, harmony and reconciliation to its people. (Rom. 12:16-18)
- Lord, thank you for the evangelical children’s camps in Central Europe. May the gospel of Jesus bring hope, joy and new life to the children who attend. (1 Tim. 2:4)
- Father, give South Korean couples the grace needed so that each spouse can acknowledge his or her own shortcomings before pointing out the other’s faults. Help them to honor and love each one another. (Matt. 7:1-2)
- Lord, strengthen our team in Ethiopia to minister to the broken-hearted women of that nation. As victims of war and women prisoners hear the gospel, may they be reconciled to you and share this new life and hope with others. (Ps. 34:18)
- We pray for those called to a ministry of healing and reconciliation. They demonstrate God’s love to others by willingly enduring unfair treatment done to them because they faithfully follow Jesus. Help us to love our enemies and pray for our persecutors. (Matt. 5:11-12)
- Father, we pray for clear communication and unity between the Philippine government and various agencies so they can work together for the good of the people as health protocols are implemented during this pandemic. (Phil. 2:2)
- Lord, we pray for unity between ethnic groups in Romania. May the Roma people be reconciled to you as their Saviour and be accepted by the Romanian community. (Rom. 15:5-7)
- We pray that Christians on Bonaire would put aside differences, be unified and praise you with one mind. May your love and grace overflow, causing harmony that demonstrates your love. (Ps. 133)
- Lord, many times the thousands of tribes with different languages and religions in Indonesia do not get along. Churches are destroyed and Christians are persecuted. May believers live like Christ and be a source of love and peace. (Ps. 9:9)
- Father, we pray that employees and employers in Portugal’s businesses would embrace an attitude of respect and dignity toward one another. May they solve their conflicts in a peaceful manner. (1 Pet. 2:17)
- Lord, give the TWR Women of Hope team in the North Caucasus the wisdom and courage to be a light for you to a region that mainly professes Islam. Bring peace to this volatile region. (Ps. 93:1-2)
- Father, we ask that you surround South Africa and cover the nation with your mighty hand. We pray for unity in this land so that people would stand strong together despite their differences and live with compassion and grace. (Prov.12:20)
- Lord, we thank you that TWR partners are not restricted to certain denominations. Please unite churches and denominations to support the media ministry in a spirit of cooperation so that the message of salvation and hope in Jesus can be shared. (John 17:20-21)
- Lord, give believers in Paraguay hearts that are merciful, humble and compassionate, full of love and willing to walk in unity through the power of Christ Jesus. (Col. 3:12)
- Lord, may your gospel go out to all 54 ethnic groups in North and South Vietnam. May all people cooperate and be unified to further development within each region. (Gal. 3:28)
- Father, work in the hearts of the people of Spain to forgive one another for the conflicts of the past. Bring unity and peace to its people. (John 13:35)
- Father, strengthen the faith of the small number of Christians in Cambodia. Give them courage to be salt and light to their communities. (Matt. 5:16)
- Jesus is our peace, and he brings together many contrasting groups – men and women, different races, competing nationalities – making them one and destroying the walls of hostility (Eph. 2:14). Help us as believers, Lord, to live out this truth daily.
- Lord, you forgave me, so help me forgive others when they offend me. Enable me to be loving toward others, for it unites us. Help me to have peace in my heart and in my relationships and to be a thankful person! (Col. 3:13-15)
- Father, help believers see that they are members of the common body of Christ. Let the mutual love of Christians shine in the world, and let it prove your existence, because you are the origin of all love and grace. (John 17)
- In Denmark, there are many opinions on how to deal with refugees and immigrants. Some welcome them, while others do not want them in the country at all. Pray that Denmark’s people will act with loving hearts toward foreigners as their country addresses the issues involved. (Deut. 10:19)
- Please pray that Cambodian Christians would not fight among themselves, especially on Facebook. Lord, this tarnishes our witness! Bring unity to the church so that we can bring the hope and love of Jesus to unbelievers. (Eph. 4:31-32)