Read stories from listeners of TWR Women of Hope.
May 6, 2022 By Philile Bhengu
Africa’s civilization is ancient and full of diversity with its unique cultures, languages, and religions varying from country to country. This vast continent contains 54 countries, but I will be focusing only on the East and Southern regions.
There are believed to be 3,000 different African Tribes. It is a cultural hub rich in traditions,...
In May, we are praying for Southern Africa! Please pray...
- Many women and children have been left homeless by cyclones that hit the country of Mozambique. God, be the complete provision for those who have lost everything. (Ps. 46:1)
April 8, 2022 By Hana Melinščak
We cannot even begin to imagine where his mercy can take us. Indeed, our God has a plan for each of us. My name is Hana, and I am serving with the TWR Women of Hope ministry in Croatia.
About 23 years ago, I was a drug addict, but God liberated me from my addiction. For 15 years I worked with drug addicts in rehab centers in...
April 1, 2022 By the TWR Canada Team
In April, we are praying for Europe! Please pray...
- Lord, bring emotional and physical healing to the many Russian women who are subscribed to TWR Women of Hope’s Instagram page and have asked for prayer because of...
March 11, 2022 by Miia da Silva
Europe consists of 45 countries and holds within its borders a vast array of cultural and linguistic variance. It is estimated that there are about 160 culturally distinct groups in Europe. To date, about 72.2 per cent of Europeans are Christian, 6.8 per cent adhere to Islam and 20 per cent are unaffiliated with any religious group. The...
February 25, 2022 By the TWR Canada Team
In March, we are praying for Europe! Please pray...
- Lord, we pray for the Croatian people of Petrinja, Glina and Sisak who experienced an earthquake in December 2020. Many are impoverished, cold and living in containers with...
February 11, 2022 By the TWR Women of Hope Ministry Team
Marina* was 33 years old when she attended a conference at which Susie Pek, our national coordinator for TWR Women of Hope Brazil, was the keynote speaker. After the conference, Marina emailed Susie and told her story.
As a teenager, Marina had serious identity problems. She suffered many abuses in her childhood and believes they were...
January 28, 2022 By the TWR Canada Team
- Filed Under:
In February, we are praying for the Americas! Please pray...
- Lord, we praise your name that the Women of Hope program in Spanish is celebrating its 21 st anniversary and is going out across the Americas through radio,...
January 7, 2022 By the TWR Women of Hope Ministry Team
Stretching over 7,000 miles from Mexico to Argentina, Latin America is a region that embraces a wide range of cultures and traditions. From mountains to tropical landscapes, it is a varied land of tremendous beauty. Latinos are known for their warmth and inviting spirit toward friends and strangers alike, and this hospitality often includes...
December 24, 2021 By the TWR Canada Team
- Filed Under:
In January, we are praying for the Americas! Please pray...
- God, enable the young women of Latin America to understand and stand strong in their true identity in you. May this truth silence the opposing voices they will...