Differences in age, gender, worldview and political climate can change the way people receive and understand God’s Word. These things make us unique. But just because we come together united with the same purpose doesn’t mean we should be ministered to in the same way.
At TWR Canada we understand that ministering to people requires taking into account those differences, and we are committed to ministering to all parts of the family. We have a special emphasis on women and children, but we minister to all in the areas of spiritual, economic and physical poverty. We train each family member to walk in a godly manner.
Our specialized programming includes:
- TWR Women of Hope - a ministry bringing hope to women around the world and across generations
- Biblical counselling resources in multiple languages to strengthen the family
- Bible stories for children - text and audio Bible stories in Arabic, English, Mandarin, Persian, Somali, Spanish and Swahili
- Every Man a Warrior - TWR's ministry to men involves a discipleship Bible study, designed to teach biblical principles and practical life skills
- Families Following Jesus - a discipleship curriculum for families with young children
By giving to Men, Women and Children, you are assisting in ministering to each member of the family with biblical programming designed especially for them.