We rely on strong infrastructure to communicate the hope of Christ to so many people. This infrastructure includes the transmitters, generators and studios that enable our programming as well as the networks of partners that translate and contextualize programs to the needs of their own people and provide follow-up.
Through faithful contributions of financial support, TWR Canada has worked with ministry partners around the world to support capital projects. Some of our current capital projects include:
- West Africa Transmitter - this will allow for targeted broadcasting into Nigeria
Some of our past capital projects include:
- West Africa Sawmill - this will provide income for the West Africa transmitter site and help it to become more self-sustaining.
- Central Asia Studio - a new, secure and functional office and production facility for Central Asia
- Central Asia Conference Centre – a conference centre for Persian believers
- Cuba Ministry Centre - this has allowed ministry to expand in Cuba, with space for personal counselling, program recording and literature storage
Your gift to Infrastructure and Global Network will go towards building and improving our physical infrastructure around the world.