This Comment Policy applies to any website owned or operated by Trans World Radio Canada, including but not limited to www.twr.ca, www.discipleshipessentials.org, www.twrequip.ca, and all blogs, discussion boards and forums within those sites. This comment policy also applies to the TWR Equip module that may be embedded in sites operated by third parties. This module is denoted by the "Operated by Trans World Radio Canada" notation at the bottom of the page. This policy does NOT apply to other content on those third-party sites.
Considerate comments and discussion is welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
TWR Canada reserves the right to moderate, edit or delete any comments submitted to our sites without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know.